Wildlife Disease Management in Species Conservation Programmes - The Royal (Dick) School of Veterinary Studies February 27, 2017 – Posted 02/14/2017
Externship in Wildlife and Conservation Medicine - Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine at Tufts University. Posted 1/28/2017
• Veterinary Management of African Wildlife Conference. February 22-25, 2017. Faculty of Veterinary Science, Pretoria. Call for Abstracts.
• Managing and Leading Conservation Projects - The Royal (Dick) School of Veterinary Studies February 27, 2017 – March 31, 2017
• UC Davis 2017 Wildlife and Exotic Animal Symposium on the UC Davis campus on March 4-5, 2017 (live webinar is also available)
• Genomics of Disease in Wildlife - Colorado State University June 3-11, 2017
• Rx One Health 2017 - Join us for an intensive 4-week course. 4 June - 30 June 2017
• Conservation Medicine and Biology course in Costa Rica - University of Georgia. June 11- July 2, 2017.
• One Health in Action - An Intensive Field Course in Sri Lanka. July 2-22, 2017
• Wildlife Epidemiology and Disease Control Course. The course is split in two weeks: November 7-11, 2016 and March 13-17, 2017. Information on contents and how to register can be found in the attached link above.
• Veterinary Field Study - Eko Tracks, 3-week study abroad in South Africa.
Video Tutorial: Amphibian Medicine by John Sykes
If you have any comments or suggestions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org